Thursday 27 November 2008

A new Start. Fresh debt advice

This month has taught me a valuable, but ultimately disappointing lesson. After coming up with the idea for a debt solutions business based upon the right advice at the right time and indeed setting up the same with two contacts I find myself engineered out of the business.
I was told earlier this month by my two erstwhile partners that they no longer wished to pursue the business. I was encouraged to strike out and set up on my own.
This I did as the debt solutions company to me was something I believed in and not a means to an end.
How naive I was, no sooner was I out the door and transferring my shares, than my ex partners began ring fencing the business, and tying in the contacts that I had brought in.
No matter, I will prevail. I will re-establish what I do, re configure all my templates and come back stronger and wiser.

If you read this and would like to help, send those in debt my way.

No comments: